Lockin China (http://chinaportal.guccu.org/gwu) is the largest recruitment platform specializing in supporting Chinese overseas students. During the 90 minute on-campus workshop at GW students will learn:
- When to start the job search
- How to write a professional resume
- How to prepare for interviews in China, including interview practice
- How to negotiate a salary
- Latest info on China’s job market
- Which companies in China are hiring
This workshop will be presented in Mandarin with Powerpoint materials in English.
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Time: 1:00 to 2:30 PM
Location: Marvin Center Room 309
Check out the flyer!
Workshop registration and information via Handshake at: https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/events/70060