The NIH (National Institutes of Health) is accepting applications for internship positions during Summer 2018!
The NIH Pathways Program internship positions are available through USAJobs, the Federal Government’s official source for federal job listings and employment opportunity information. To apply to an NIH Pathways Program announcement, please complete the following:
- Create a profile in USAjobs.gov (https://www.usajobs.gov/Account/Account);
- Upload a current resume in USAJobs or use the resume builder option available in the USAJobs system;
- Upload a copy of their most recent transcript. Ensure that the transcript lists both cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher and the courses that they are currently enrolled in.
- Must be a U.S. citizen prior to conversion to a career-conditional appt.
The following are the links to current NIH Internship opportunities:
- NIH Student Trainee (Biological Science Support) GS -499-1/2/3/4 [Closes TODAY (1/29/18)]
- NIH Student Trainee (Engineering Support) GS-899-1/2/3/4/5/6/7 [Closes Friday (2/2/18)]
Please check the box, certifying that you have read that NIH internship overview. Once you have checked the box, please click on the “Apply Now” button to review the announcement and submit your application.
To learn more about the Pathways Program, please visit the Pathways webpage at https://jobs.nih.gov/vacancies/student/default.htm.