The Product Software Company – Network-olympus.com, powered by Softinventive is providing college student with a great scholarship opportunity. Every year, Softinventive Lab offers a merit-based scholarship award to a student of computer engineering or computer science. We are doing this because we know how expensive it may be for a young man or woman to pay their tuition, and every little bit helps. Our program is available for US high-school seniors, graduates, and college students. The 2018 Softinventive Lab scholarship award of $1000 went to Ryan Guidice. Ryan is a 1st-year student at the Colorado State University. We singled him out for his impressive academic achievements, passion and extensive practical experience in the field of computer engineering.
Scholarship Award: $1000
Official deadline: July 1, 2019
Is the Scholarship renewable?: It is not a one-year scholarship and yes, it would be updated every year.
How to apply?
In order to apply, you must fill out and submit the application form below before the official deadline. Attach your resume. We’d like to know as much as possible about your accomplishments and career vision. If you have projects, studies or published work, make sure to mention them on your application!
To be considered for the award, you must:
– Be a legal United States resident;
– Be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
– Be a 1st-year computer engineering or computer science student at a US college or university;
– Have received a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28;
– Have received a minimum GPA of 3.5;
– Have leadership qualities and a passion for computer science and technology.
This is a link for your “Scholarship page”: https://www.network-olympus.com/student-scholarship/