Welcome to EOP’s STEM Diversity Career Expo that brings industry and government together with members of minority groups, women and people with disabilities in the SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, and MATHEMATICS (STEM) career disciplines.
TIME & LOCATION: Friday, March 22nd 10am to 3pm
Ronald Reagan Building (Atrium Hall, concourse level)
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Reminder for all attendees:
- Free Admission to Career Expo
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years old (proof required)
- Job opportunities available are aimed for college students, graduates and professionals
- You must be dressed in business attire when attending the Career Expo
- Bring numerous, printed copies of your résumé to give to potential employers
- We will provide accommodations such as interpreters. We will try to accommodate everyone, but please keep in mind that due to the large number of attendees, we have to ask for your patience if one is not readily available. We invite and encourage you to bring your own providers.
To pre-register for the event, candidates should go to www.eop.com/stemexpo and post their resume which will be placed in a database given to all participating exhibitors for their follow up. If you need helps for your resume and interview skills, SEAS career service center is here for you. You are welcome to come to the our power hours (walk-in) or schedule an appointment with our counselor on Handshake. Our office location is at Suite 2730, 800 22nd St. NW Washington, DC 20052.
Thanks for your time.