DISCO International, organizer of the Boston Career Forum, the largest job fair for Japanese-English bilingual students, will be holding the San Francisco Career Forum in February.
At this Career Forum, there is a high demand from participating companies seeking students with a engineering-related background.
— SAN FRANCISCO CAREER FORUM 2019 —
Feb. 16 & 17 (Sat. & Sun.)
San Francisco Airport Marriott Waterfront
* Up to $200 attendance bonus for IT/engineering students (specified majors)
* Up to $350 travel scholarship available for qualified students
* Panel Discussions with experienced professionals from Rakuten, Google, SmartNews and more
Career Forum is for anyone who:
– possesses a minimum of beginner ability in both Japanese and English
– is looking for a full-time or internship position
Some of the companies participating include BOSCH Corporation, Cybozu, Inc., LINE Corporation, NIKON CORPORATION, SoftBank Corp. and more.
Full company list available at:
* recruiting information will be available for each company
Unlike typical job fairs, companies from all different industries will be holding several rounds of interviews during the Career Forums. Some will even make offers by the end of the event.
There is no fee to register or to attend the Career Forum.
Early registration is recommended to take advantage of the financial support available and online application to participating companies.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the Career Forum!
- Featured Events
- People We Serve
- Choose Your Program
- Applied Science & Technology (B.A.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Civil & Environmental Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Computer Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Computer Science (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Cybersecurity (M.S.)
- Data Analytics (M.S.)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Engineering Management (M.S. Ph.D.)
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Regulatory Biomedical Engineering (M.Eng.)
- Systems Engineering (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)
- Telecommunications Engineering (M.S.)
- Featured Jobs & Internships