Summer 2019 Internships Available in Environmental Sustainability,
Engineering, Business Management, Communications and more!
The EREF Internship in Excellence Program offers full-time students pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree a unique, hands-on opportunity to experience the world of solid waste management.
Interns will work full-time over the summer at companies focused on solid waste management, where they will learn to talk trash, understand day-to-day business operations and contribute to the industry. Companies are looking for talented candidates representing a wide range of majors. Upon successful completion of the program and other requirements, interns will be eligible to receive a cash scholarship.
Gain Industry Experience and More!
- Paid position
- Receive valuable industry experience
- Corporate Partners include some of the largest, most prestigious companies in solid waste management
- Opportunities for networking
- Internships are located all across the country
- Resume building
- Learn about the waste industry
- Potential for cash scholarship upon completion of program and other requirement
Qualifications to Participate in the Program
- Must be enrolled full-time at a U.S. or Canadian college/university working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree
- GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4 point scale) in your major
- Must have at least one full semester of coursework remaining after completing the internship
Apply via this link https://careers.seas.gwu.edu/blog/2019/02/21/works-in-the-waste-industry/