Leidos is hiring web designer, data scientist, data engineer (interns) in Arlington VA. For more specific information, please check out brochures (pdf) down below.
Leidos makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Become the global leader in the integration and application of information technology, engineering, and science to solve our customers’ most demanding challenges.
We will deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We will empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably.
- Integrity is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Innovation is not limited to our engineers and scientists. We must all act as catalysts. Be tenacious and curious to help us excel, and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage. It is about being flexible, creative, and resilient.
- Collaboration is being inclusive, team-oriented, and proactively engaging—building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment to our customers and our team means we are accountable, take ownership, model servant leadership, and operate with a sense of urgency.
To apply for these internships, please visit https://careers.leidos.com/search/intern/jobs