Opportunity: Paid Internship. Internship start date (tentative) – May/June till August
Location: Arlington, VA. Some travel is required including valid passports and documentation.
We are currently looking for talented interns to help us develop an immersive viewing experience of our training center in Dothan, AL. This will serve as a part of our core marketing initiative. There will be moderate travel requirements as a part of this internship and you will get a chance to visit our headquarters in Montreal, Canada and our premiere US Army training facility in Dothan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend orientation in Canada
- Visit training facility and scout premises to prepare media plan
- Storyboarding and Content Curation
- Filming and Video Editing
- Assemble the application to include interactivity and audio guidance
- Experience with multimedia development
- Knowledge of latest filming techniques and technology
- Knowledge of AR/VR capabilities
- Inclination to learn new multimedia tools and software
- Storyboarding, Script Development and UX Strategy
- Domain related experience and/or interest (i.e., aviation, military training) is helpful but not required
- US Citizenship is required
CAE is a world-class training systems integrator that offers integrated live-virtual-constructive (LVC) training solutions across air, naval, land and public safety. CAE designs and delivers turnkey training centres, training services, and simulation products and capabilities for our customers.
For more information, please visit our website – https://www.cae.com/defence-security/
Multimedia Development/Computer Engineer/Marketing/ Digital Media and other related fields or experience