ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, and cybersecurity situation room solution, ThreatQ Investigations, empower security teams with the context, customization, and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response, and advance team collaboration. Leading global companies use ThreatQuotient solutions as the cornerstone of their security operations and threat management system. ThreatQuotient is headquartered in Northern Virginia with an Engineering office in Mt. Airy, Maryland, and European operations based out of the UK and France. TQ is led by experienced security professionals from Sourcefire, iSight, and General Dynamics and has as its’ principal investor New Enterprise Associates (NEA). For more information, visit https://www.threatq.com.
We are looking to add a technical intern to work with the Threat Integration Services teams to devise and implement a systematic approach to validating data from external sources being ingested into the ThreatQ product.
- Developing quality Python and PHP code in accordance with industry development and security standards.
- Documenting code written both in-line and in API specification docs.
- Ensuring all code is correctly maintained in source control systems.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Strong logical and critical-thinking skills
- Technical proficiency
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work both independently, and in a collaborative environment
- Ability and willingness to document technical solutions
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of core concepts with Git
- Familiarity with Linux
- Some Exposure to Python, PHP, MySQL, and REST APIs
If you are interested. please apply via https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/postings?employers%5B%5D=357024