The GW Career Quest program offers students an exclusive opportunity to gain an up-close and personal experience with leading organizations in Los Angeles or Atlanta during Winter Break!
Through this program, select undergraduate students from the classes of 2020 and 2021 (i.e., rising seniors & juniors) and currently enrolled graduate students will:
- hone their informational interviewing and networking skills with employer
- learn how an organization works and about their job and internship opportunities
- hear from employers about their professional journeys and the pathways they followed to career success
- connect with GW alumni in the Los Angeles or Atlanta metropolitan areas
- explore the culture and experience the pulse of two major cities
Winter Break: Los Angeles Trek
Monday, January 6—Friday, January 10, 2020
Site visits will be posted on the website as they are confirmed.
Los Angeles Trek info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Break: Atlanta Trek
Monday, January 6- Friday, January 10, 2020
Confirmed organizations include: CNN, Carter Center, CARE, Federal Reserve Bank, Google, Home Depot, Triage Consulting, and more to be announced on the website.
Atlanta Trek info: email@example.com