If you want to spend your life serving the public good, consider a satisfying career as federal employee. Join students from a wide variety of backgrounds, exploring potential careers with select U.S. federal agencies. In this highly selective program, you’ll get first-hand insight into working for the federal government, gain valuable professional experience and build a network of fellow public servants.
In partnership with multiple U.S. federal agencies, this program will give you the opportunity to experience what it’s like working for the U.S. government.
Each position is a full-time (32-40 hours/week), paid internship and offers selected candidates an opportunity to build experience in the federal sector.
This is a highly selective program. To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have and maintain a 3.0 GPA or better.
- Have a strong interest in working with the federal government.
- Be able to work full-time (40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
Positions are available across the United States, including the following locations (preferred majors in parenthesis):
- Washington, DC (system design, technical writing, communications)
- Enfield, CT (business, analytics)
- Milwaukee, WI (business, computer science, English)
- Scottsdale, AZ (aviation – any discipline)
- College Park, GA (business, law, communications, computer science)
- Atlantic City, NJ (conflict resolution, communication, political science, business psychology)
- Fairbanks, AK (electrical engineering – prefer experience with HVAC)
- San Diego, CA (engineering)
- Palmdale, CA (aviation, engineering, math, computer science)
- Oklahoma City, OK (business, communications, political science)
Participants receive a significant stipend (up to $9,705 stipend for undergraduate students or $12,051 for graduate students), additional financial support for local travel, and professional guidance from a TWC advisor.
To be considered for this opportunity, students should inquire by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
For more information please visit this link