Nissan is currently looking for an intern to join the Field Quality team based out of the Field Quality Center in Smyrna, TN. This position is considered to be full time with up to 40 hrs/week and is expected to last for (12) months.
The Field Quality Investigation Department is responsible to improve customer satisfaction and reduce customer complaints by identifying quality concerns from the vehicle start of sales. The investigation process starts with the prioritization of customer issues by utilizing various customer voice data streams coupled with warranty returned parts interrogations. This team regularly communicates with internal/external stakeholders to ensure that issues are understood and countermeasures can be developed through root cause determination.
- Analyze market data with the sole purpose of identification of product quality technical concerns affecting Total Customer Satisfaction as measured against Nissan corporate quality metrics.
- Utilize Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to identify, prioritize, investigate, and report field incidents and technical repair information.
- Compile technical reports regarding incident investigations for concerns experienced by the customer base.
- Position requires a proactive self-starter capable of managing multiple activities and changing priorities.
- Use on-vehicle data acquisition systems to identify incident root cause to drive engineering countermeasures.
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate degree program in Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Mechatronics Engineering (Minimum 3.0 GPA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Word) and especially advanced in Excel
- Project Management skills (organization and time management)
- Demonstrate professionalism and clear communication abilities
- Comfort with being a team member in a fast paced and dynamic environment