DURATION: September 30, 2019 – December 27th, 2019 (candidate should be able to commit 3-5 days per week)
IMPORTANT: You cannot apply for this opening if you have any immediate family employed by the World Bank Group.
Duties and Accountabilities:
The short term (STT) is a member of the Information Technology Service (ITS) Financial Engineering team (ITSFE team) and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in Integration Testing
- Participate in UI/Logic design and developed markups that follow web standards with a rich user experience
- Document Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan, and Unit Test case documentation
- Design, develop, code review, bug-fix, and test the application
- Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
- Perform timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
This position is for a highly motivated and driven individual with a passion for application development. The candidate must possess strong, hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint solution stack and .NET. He/she should also have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management, and Portals.
- Experience working with one or more: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint online, ASP.Net, Content query web parts, Server-side object model, Client side object model, Web services, workflows, Oracle PL/SQL – please specify in your CV
- Team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
- Organized and good at managing deliverable, meeting notes, presentations, and other documentation/communications
- Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
The World Bank Group is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality, culture and educational background. Individuals with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.