What you’ll be doing…
This internship position – which is part of the Verizon Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 10-week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the Network and Field Operations Organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
As a Network and Field Operations Intern, you may work in one of these areas:
- Dispatch Management
- Capacity Management
- Project Management
- Communication and Social Media
- Office Transformation
What we’re looking for…
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in:
- Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Intelligence, or related major with an expected completion date between December 2020 and July 2021.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
Even better if you have:
- Strong leadership skills and are team-oriented.
- Superior organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills, which include the ability to consistently follow through on commitments made to customers.
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies and disciplines: Copper or Fiber Technology, Outside Plant Construction, Business Management, and/or Engineering.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via https://gwu.joinhandshake.com/jobs/3109559/share_preview