Handshake ID: 2943170
Position Description: Assists the faculty, students, teaching assistants, and department research staff in carrying out experiments and tests in the department laboratories. Perform other work related duties as assigned by manager.
- Knowledge of electrical principles
- Knowledge of working with Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Signal Generator, Power supply, and other laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering software such as PSpice, Multisim, etc.
- Good writing and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed Oriented
- Federal Work Study (FWS)
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Biomedical Engineering
- GPA: 3.20 or higher
- Copy of Unofficial Transcripts
- FWS Program Student Statement
- GW Student Employment Position Application