Deadline is January 20th, click here for a detailed description and to apply
Start Here, Go Anywhere! Are you looking for an opportunity to shape a better world?
During your internship at Arup, you’ll have the chance to work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Responsibilities of this specific role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Electrical load calculations
- Assign circuitry for Power and Lighting devices
- Lighting calculations
- Report writing
- Work on projects using Revit MEP, AGI 32
- Give structure to ideas – lots of “taking a first pass” at spreadsheets, reports and analyses for discussion later rather than instruction
- Attend meetings and learn from listening, asking questions and discussion
- Work with people from other disciplines and/or vendors to gain knowledge on new subjects
- Attend meetings – listen, ask questions. Be involved in discussions with other disciplines and Architects to gain knowledge & experience.
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects across our industry. We offer a broad range of professional services to clients around the world that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
- U.S. Air Force Memorial
- U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
- The Chrysalis
- Dulles International Airport Expansion
- John F. Kennedy Center for the Arts Expansion
Arup is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment where our people are encouraged to thrive.