If you have an upcoming interview for a summer internship or full-time job, check out these resources below to help you prepare:
- Watch this short video with our Top 5 interview tips.
- Got a video interview? Use Interview Stream to practice recording yourself and get more comfortable talking to a screen.
- Make an account with your GW email and create a Custom Interview to start.
- Look up the company and position on Glassdoor Interviews to see questions posted by other candidates.
- Schedule a mock interview with a GW Career Counselor. Our staff can give you feedback on how to improve our answers.
- Undergraduate – Choose the appointment category ‘Interviews & Offer Negotiations’ and select the appointment type ‘Interview Preparation & Behavioral Interview’
- Graduate – Choose the appointment catergory ‘SEAS Graduate Student Career Appointments’ and select the appointment type ‘Behavioral Mock Interview’