Having a strong list of potential employers is a key element to your job search. Use the following resources to find and track the organizations in which you have an interest and that are hiring:
- The Washingtonian’s Annual Great Places to Work lists
- The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces 2019
- The Built-In websites: Austin, Boston, Chicago, Colorado, LA, NYC, Seattle, SF
- Employers section of Handshake
- Washington Business Journal
- Vault Industry Guides
- Global Opportunities
To keep track of your target employers, networking contacts, job apps, and more, use the different tabs in this Career Research Master Tracker. Adapt to make it work for you! And a tip from alumni: upload it to Google Sheets so that you can access your notes from anywhere.
For more information on resources, review Virtual Resources & Guidance in Handshake.