How to Apply For CPT

If you are a SEAS graduate student on an F-1 visa, currently in the U.S., and you are planning to work at an internship this fall, you will need to apply for Curricular Practical Training (CPT). Review the steps in this simple chart and make sure you are prepared:

By Kendra Northington
Kendra Northington Senior Career Counselor