Scholarships are available in North America for all traditionally underrepresented groups in technology and business (including, but not limited to: African American/Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, persons with disabilities, women and veterans).
In order to apply for the North America Google Conference Scholarship, you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a strong academic and/or professional background with demonstrated leadership ability
- Be able to attend the core day(s) of one of the conferences
- Persons who are (1) residents of North America and US Territories, (2) studying or working in North America, or (3) will be in North America at the time of the conference
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Society of Women Engineers virtual Conference 2020 (Deadline: Oct. 15)
- AfroTech World virtual conference (Deadline: Oct. 11)
- Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) (Deadline: Nov. 16)
- Lesbians who Tech Debug 2020 Summit (Oct. 1 – Oct. 21)
Please click the hyperlinked conference name above (if applicable) to apply. Applications will close 5:00pm Eastern time on the day of deadline.
Recipients will be notified by email prior to the date of the conference. If you are selected, we will contact you with conference registration details and information about how you will receive your post-conference reimbursement.
For any questions about North America scholarships, please reach out to email@example.com