What Can You Do With A Construction Engineering Degree?
See how other GW Construction Engineering students have used their degree:
- Problem-solving in realistic contexts
- Numeracy and analytical skills
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Conveying complex information in simple terms
Click here to learn more about the Construction Engineering Department and its mission.
- Construction Manager
- Civil or Environmental Engineer
- Civil Designer
- Architectural and Engineering Manager
- Structural Engineer
- Water and Wastewater Engineer
- Transportation Systems Engineer
Sample Work Settings
- Construction Management
- Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Specialized Design Services
- Transit SystemsOil and Gas Extraction
- URS Corporation
- HDR, Inc.
- AECOM Technology Corporation
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- United State Army Corps of Engineers
Learn more about the field, network, and search for scholarship, internship, and job opportunities.
Job Search Resources
Keywords: Construction, Planning, Infrastructure, Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Water Resources, Transportation