OPERATIONS SUPPORT INTERN OPPORTUNITY
3DiF is a professional services company delivering contracting and consulting resources to federal, state, and local governments. Our focus is ensuring our client’s mission succeeds through a customer-driven, demand process methodology to cooperative problem solving.
3DiF leadership believes excellence is not an act, but a habit. To replicate excellence, we recognize investment in our people is paramount. To this end we are committed to providing employees opportunities for betterment in a purpose-driven, performance-based, and employee-centric environment. We prioritize professional development by providing a collaborative working environment, extensive coaching and training, and by partnering with our employees to refine the skills required to best serve our customers while preparing for their future trajectory.
3DiF is currently seeking to hire two (2) Operations Support Interns for paid, remote-work. All students are encouraged to apply and those specializing in graphic design, technical writing, operations support, administration, and accounting are highly desired.
The Operations Support Intern will work closely with experienced 3DIF personnel on a variety of different programs across several platforms. The individual in this position will be tasked with working directly with management and department personnel to assist in projects that are in direct support of daily operations. The Internship will be flexible hours that comply with the class schedule of a student. Consideration of Intern’s degree, experience, and area of interest will be given with project assignment.
Selected interns will work approximately 40-hours per month, 10 hours per week. This is a paid Internship with a weekly paycheck option.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Proof of current enrollment at an institute of higher education.
- Have regular access to a reliable internet connection; company provided laptop
- Reside within a historically underdeveloped business HUBZone area
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- All Internships are remote positions- work from home – approximately 10 hrs per week. Must have a computer with access to a reliable internet connection
- These positions are being offered to students who reside in a HUBZone area. HUBZone is a United States Small Business Administration program for small companies that operate and employ people in Historically Under-utilized Business Zones.
- Eligible candidates must reside at a qualified SBA HUBZone address; Check your address here before applying: https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=37.218121,-80.039155&zoom=12&q=Roanoke%2C%20VA%2024018%20