3dMD, a well-established 3D/4D technology Company with a worldwide customer base in the computer vision, Artificial Intelligence, machine learning, wearable-tech, human factors, apparel, and healthcare sectors, is looking to recruit a Junior Software Developer to join our dynamic team. Now entering a period of extensive growth, 3dMD is looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual, who wants a career development opportunity, to become a team member ensuring that the Company’s 3D/4D software product portfolio continues to be world-class. 3dMD’s robust technology has been featured in hundreds of peer-reviewed investigative research publications enumerating a wide variety of human form performance.
Job Description. This position will be responsible for assisting the development team with all aspects of software design and coding. The primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write code, fix bugs, and assist the Development team in all design-related tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties.
• Working within a team to develop, test, and maintain world-class 3D/4D software applications.
• Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
• Prototyping ideas and implementing algorithms.
• Designing, developing, and testing software applications in accordance with established standards.
• Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
• Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
• Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and improving existing software.
• Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
• Packaging and supporting the deployment of releases.
• Using best-practice source code control protocols and development procedures.
• Assisting the customer support team in resolving complex software-related issues.
• Collaborating with management, teams, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
Travel. Possible travel (up to 5%) as required.
· Experience in coding Object-Oriented programming languages such as Java, C++, and Python.
· Experience in object-oriented software design and development.
· Sound understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Plus. Knowledge of 3D geometry, computer vision, and machine learning.
· Plus. Software-hardware integration experience.
· Plus. Experience developing graphics and geometry algorithms for 3D applications.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to plan, organize, and work diligently to meet project objectives and deadlines.
· Effective communications skills.
· Work independently and as a contributing team member.
This full-time position is based in Atlanta, GA.