The Workforce Analyst is dedicated to one large, national strategic account. This role is responsible for gathering data, analyzing and reporting on client-facing labor trends in the fulfillment sites. The employee handling these responsibilities will have to be comfortable in retrieving information from remote field personnel across a variety of input mediums (i.e. email, text, phone, online forms) and meet recurring deadlines every day, week and month. The role reports to the Business Operations Manager for the account with dotted line accountability to a geographically aligned National Operations Manager for Fulfillment Sites.
- Be a subject matter expert in the client operating environment and how the ABM services must be delivered.
- Direct ABM branch operations on client expectations for everyday service performance. Review, edit and submit proposals to the client.
- Oversees special projects to ensure work is performed and tracked from implementation to completion.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable and invoice resolution; may also include the need for research and coordination of resolution.
- Be actively engaged in fielding, resolving and escalation of client concerns.
- Conduct periodic internal audits of ABM performance at client locations.
- Prepares data and reporting for client Business Reviews.
- Independently train ABM branch operations on client service delivery expectations, SOW’s, tools, communications protocols
- Prepare and execute site launch project plans, including follow-up with ABM, vendor and client personnel
- Receive requests for scope changes from client, identify gaps in service coverage, negotiate final service levels with client
- Respond to customer escalations, including availability outside of normal business hours, as the client operates 24×7
- Report hours, inspections and complaints to both internal and external management.
- Three to five years of experience in a labor-based services environment is preferred.
- Must be able to prepare advanced documents using Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Sharepoint and Power BI a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously within established time constraints
- Maintain confidentiality
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work with and communicate with various levels of staff and management as it relates to ABM and the client.
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
California Consumers Notice http://www.abm.com/californiaprivacy