Acronym is looking for a dedicated Associate Manager, Paid Social who is motivated to develop their skills in the social media space. This individual will help manage the agency’s Paid Social Media campaigns across multiple verticals. The individual will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with the relevant social media partners and Acronym Clients.
Based in Toronto Canada or NY Metro
This is the Job …
- Execute and manage all relevant paid social campaigns for assigned clients
- Create, monitor, optimize and report on all relevant paid social media campaigns primarily within Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tik Tok and/or Snapchat
- Innovative in how you use ad tools
- Used to driving ROI and trackable conversions, not just to boost views
- Understanding conversion tracking and pixel implementation
- Dynamic written and verbal communication skills – Experience in explaining a paid strategy to clients
- Working on proposals for prospective clients by identifying the strategy for each brand and their target audience
- Taking responsibility for ensuring numerous KPIs are achieved, and paid media campaigns are delivered on assigned clients
- Managing budgets on multiple social campaigns
- Partner with internal teams to identify, track, and develop strategies and tactics to continuously improve KPIs
- Develop and document standard methodologies for improving operational efficiencies within the team and the group
This is you …
- 2+ years of relevant Paid Social Media experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Baseline knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Ability to help turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to interface with a variety of personnel at multiple levels
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in executing programs including getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and projects
- Client-facing and relationship management experience preferred
- Prior experience in an agency environment preferred
- Works well in teams and thrives under pressure
- Great benefit plans: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Pre-tax Transit, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k
- AcronymCares Matching Gifts program for employee donations
- Paid time off for your Birthday
- D&I Employee Resource Groups
This is us…
Acronym is an award-winning performance marketing agency headquartered in NYC’s iconic Empire State Building with presence around the world to support our global clientele. Our expertise is in managing highly complex search and multi-channel marketing challenges powered by our own patented technology to improve performance aligned with business goals. Our employees are industry experts who are diverse, energetic, intelligent, motivated, and fun individuals.
Acronym will hire in the following states: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, North/South Carolina, Florida, Texas, Arizona, Washington State, Oregon, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, California, Nevada, Georgia, and Vermont.
Acronym is an equal opportunity employer.
Become part of an organization whose team members are diverse, energetic intelligent motivated people who love what they do – come join us at Acronym today!
We strongly encourage individuals from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply for employment at Acronym.