Digital Marketing Intern – Remote
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: We expect many applicants for this position so please pay close attention to the Required Qualifications & Skills. They are required.
ADF Solutions is a cyber forensics software company and the leading provider of intelligent digital forensics and media exploitation software. Leveraging an innovative approach, our easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to communities or national security. Widely deployed for field investigations, ADF digital forensic tools are actively used by defense, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide. Our tools are used for processing and analyzing smartphones, computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.).
The company is seeking a talented and enthusiastic candidate to fulfill the role of a remote intern to join our digital marketing efforts. In this role, you will develop digital content (blog posts, email, social media, etc.) to support the company’s brand identity and promise to attract, convert, engage and delight current and new customers and partners.
This position is ideal for an aspiring technology marketing professional. You will work directly with the ADF Operations and Marketing team members and will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of work while you support the organization’s mission which includes helping to stop human trafficking, child exploitation, and other cybercrimes by empowering frontline investigators globally.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Create content and design new marketing content for digital platforms including; social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube), blogs, and develop content marketing campaign ideas
- Monitor social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- HubSpot Certifications and proven experience with Canva
- Experience with HubSpot and a demonstrated ability to create omnichannel digital marketing content
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and driven, with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, facilitation, project management, time management, critical thinking, decision-making, leadership, and analytical skills
- Technical aptitude and ability to navigate Google G-Suite and MS Office applications
- Must be enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university and entering the final year of pursuing the following degrees/majors; a bachelors degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent program
- Must have a current/most recent cumulative GPA over 3.0
- U.S. citizenship or valid work permit
- 3 months program that can be extended
- Open to international students enrolled with an accredited U.S. university
- Number of hours per week negociable
- Must be able to work remotely
Location: Remote within the United States
ADF Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and discrimination based on race, color, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited.