The reliability engineer intern will acquire a robust experience in applying classroom knowledge and theory to practical field applications.
- Active engagement in safety and quality food safety
- Works with the facilities to develop, coordinate, and conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations in order to maintain reliability of equipment.
- Investigate and analyze relevant variables potentially affecting processes and assets.
- Compile reports and recommends corrective measures to meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Utilize CMMS and other reliability databases to identify bad actors.
- Active engagement in department Review and Response meetings
- Learn and utilize A2E principles in daily work
- Participate in weekly project update and personal development touch bases with Manager
- Creatively celebrate at least one win for your work team
- At the completion of the program, deliver a project overview to a cross-functional location team
- Technical and technology
- Strong cross-functional collaborator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English required
- Actively working toward a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Completion of sophomore or junior year are preferred
- Current GPA of 3.0+
- Location: TBD (Decatur, IL)
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.