Role and Responsibilities:
Must have 1+ Years of Experience as React.js UI Developer
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) OR React Hooks
– Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
– Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
– Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus , React Hooks
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
– Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Extensive backend development experience in Java/J2EE, RESTful Web Services with Spring Boot
– Must have experience in UI Screen Mockups and then implementing them.
– Be able to take high level UI design ideas and converting them to mockups.
– Being able to share a portfolio of UI work done.