To assist to complete Gasification Electrical engineering and design activities within gasification projects.
To prepare electrical engineering and design deliverables and follow Air Products Standards, Specification, Work Instructions.
To fulfill the requirements of the position the incumbent must develop collaborative working relationships with internal and external engineering team members.
1. Undertake electrical system engineering and design independently, including BED and DED for coal gasification projects.
2. Prepare electrical engineering and design deliverables to enable procurement, fabrication and construction.
3. Conduct modelling work per engineers’ design deliverables and coordinate with other function to do space management in S3D.
4. Provide necessary technical support for procurement and construction as required.
5. Maintain good interface with other disciplines.
6. Report to Electrical Engineering Leader.
1. Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant discipline.
2. Familiar with electrical equipment and bulk material sizing and selection preferred.
3. Willing to learn and master Chinese local electrical engineering & design codes and international standards and codes.
4. Having a sense of the interface with other disciplines, such as process, piping, civil, structure, mechanical, machinery, instrument, plumbing and firefighting, HVAC, telecom, etc. preferred.
5. Good skills in or willing to learn electrical system analysis software, such as ETAP, SKM PTW, etc.
6. Good team player and effective communication skills.