The Analyst Role:
As an analyst you will source, qualify, engage and drive new deal opportunities for ACP. This starts with proactive outreach (e.g. calling senior executives), before moving through market research to due diligence and finally deal terms; ultimately you will be building and managing your own deal pipeline. Post-deal the analyst gets involved in the running of the company, helping senior management make operational decisions. Overall you will be connecting with investment professionals, business leaders, and entrepreneurs while working with our investment team to move opportunities forward.
The analyst role is ideal for the entrepreneurial, self-motivated, and competitive self-starter. A background in finance or economics is not required by any means, with a candidate’s mentality, personality and enthusiasm being far more important; being an excel wizard does not make you a good investor!
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- <2 years experience
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Degree from a top tier university w/ 3.5 GPA minimum
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fearless communicator! We are relationship builders first and foremost, and an applicant must be entirely comfortable delivering clear and compelling pitches to founders and CEOs both in person and on the phone
- Ability to work in a high-energy, high-pressure environment
- Team player – your deals are your own, but we succeed or fail as a team
- Impeccable standards of integrity, motivation, and responsibility
- Intuitive and inquisitive nature, unafraid to ask questions
Job Type: Full-time