Are you the next Senior Operations Research Scientist (Analyst) we are looking for?
- We are looking for dynamic, creative, and resourceful individuals to join our research efforts in building efficient and innovative combinatorial algorithms for scheduling problems in the airline industry.
In this role you’ll:
- Distill problem definitions and constraints from informal or abstract business requirements and engineering problems and formalize in detailed documents.
- Apply theories of mathematical optimization, including linear programming, combinatorial optimization, integer programming, network flows, and algorithms to design optimal or near optimal solution methodologies. Document such designs in a clean and detailed form.
- Be the main contributor to all stages of optimization model development, testing and deployment.
- Provide technical support and enhancements to affiliates worldwide for deployed research applications.
About the ideal candidate:
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Education: PhD or Master (preferred Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math)
- Business understanding:
- Software Engineering, Mathematical Modelling, Airline Network Planning, University Lecturer/Researcher
- Planning and Operations of Airlines (preferred network planning, revenue management, operations)
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Languages: Any high-level programming language (i.e. Java, C#, C++, Python etc.), SQL
- Computing: Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms
- Specific knowledge: Discrete optimization (MIP, linear programming etc), Discrete Event Simulation, Applied Math, Statistics
- Other: Analytical Thinking
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!