The American Trucking Associations is searching for a Senior Membership Analytics Manager to join our Membership Operations team. This position calls for a “power user” and system administrator in the membership module of the Association Management System (Personify) and the customer relationship management service, Salesforce. This position will function to help the membership operations department and leadership make business decisions to support revenue goals.
The incumbent is responsible for weekly data reporting for membership sales, membership lead generation, as well as monitoring the information collected within the membership department. This position uses analytical skills to monitor key performance indicators, spot data trends, and provide actionable data for business strategies as requested. This position will also help find solutions to fix any data related issues found – especially those tied to revenue goals.
The incumbent will support the Vice President of Membership Operations in the role of liaison between the membership department end users, MIS and the Customer Administration to ensure all business and reporting requirements related to Personify and Salesforce are met. This position will also serve as a resource to the Membership & Allied Partnership teams on systems and lead generation.
Education/Background Requirements –
- BS/BA Degree in related field;
- 4 – 6 years’ professional experience;
- Experience in data analysis preferred.
Skill Requirements –
- Must be detail-oriented with great people skills;
- Must be able to balance multiple tasks at one time and have a firm grasp of prioritization;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Experience using and leveraging an association management system or other membership data tool (Personify experience preferred);
- Experience in Salesforce required;
- Have an understanding of and experience in using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, design thinking, analyzing data, drawing conclusions and drafting actionable recommendations for business units within the commercial department;
- Must have ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with trucking industry executives;
- Proficiency in MS Access or SQL Server Querying experience preferred;
- Experience in developing dashboards and using business intelligence reporting tools a plus.