Analog Devices is seeking a DSP Design Engineer, who will be responsible for functional analysis on DSP subsystems, Digital module micro architecture, Design and Matlab modelling of DSP functions. This Design Engineer will be responsible for execution of an digital core for audio chips, resulting in signoff and tape out on sub-micron nodes. A thorough understanding of DSP functions with its HW (Digital) Implementation is expected. A good grasp and course with audio signal analysis or Digital Signal Processing/Image Processing is desired.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering (or related degree) Master’s degree preferred
- Experience with filter designs in Matlab and RTL.
- Analysis of various DSP functions resulting in specification and micro architecture for various Audio building blocks ranging but not limited to decimators, interpolators, async SRCs, FFT blocks, audio Interfaces for Dig Mic’s and development of PDM/PWM/Dig Mic Blocks.
- Signal processing knowledge required
- RTL design in Verilog will be the primary area of work on breakthrough products developed in house.
- Experience with Block level verification in incisive or via C/C++ based block level modelling & DV.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work in a large team