Anesthesia Dynamics provides a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and healthcare/anesthesia services. Our goal is to help clients create solutions and streamline practices in relation to anesthesia management. We are headquartered in Washington DC but have centers all across the US. The company is continuing to grow and is comprised of full-time staff, consultants, former provider administrators, clinicians, and other experts. Our staff and members come with decades of strategy, clinical consulting, revenue cycle management, outsourcing experience, and much more. AD is seeking students who are passionate, motivated to make a difference and deliver exceptional work for semester-long positions in our DC office. Students can expect to gain valuable expertise in healthcare, business management, consulting services, marketing, and more.
- Knowledge of healthcare/insurance/revenue cycle management
- Interest in business management
- Experience with Microsoft and office management (scanning/mail processing /phone line management)
- Problem solver, self-starter
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Studying Economics, Healthcare Policy, Business Administration or similar
- Experience working independently and as a member of a team
- Knowledge of basic computer programs and other office equipment
- Successful candidates must not be subject to employment restrictions (such as a non-compete) that would hinder any required duties in this role.
- Assist with office management including processing mail, emails, request for information
- Assist with patient authorization request
- Assist with appeal request
- Processing of bank deposits and corresponding data
- Data compilation and analysis
- Market research
- Other administrative work as asked
Students are able to take the internship for class credit or receive a stipend.
Anesthesia Dynamics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.