Anika Systems is looking for dynamic, well-rounded interns to join our growing team!
The Software Engineering Intern will work with the technical team to:
- Research and develop solutions for Anika Systems across Intelligent automation (RPA,AI,ML), Cloud, DevOps
- Build automation software and prototypes using an appropriate mix of programming languages (.Net, Java, C#, Python etc.) and off-the-shelf RPA tools such as UiPath and Power Automate
- Learn and understand Cloud Concepts, Multi Cloud infrastructure, and Configurations (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Explore No-Code, Low- Code, Code-First technologies, and tools
- Collect and gather datasets to build machine learning (ML) models that make real-time decisions for the automation workflows
- Deploy ML models into various environments and integrate them into our solutions
- Use various digitization tools and documenting the techniques and best practices (Vidado, HyperScience, Tesseract)
- Use DevOps tools using Cloud first infrastructure
- Document work and help teams in proposal writing and technical writing
- Develop and deliver quality code, on time, for the work assigned
- At least one year of college coursework (sophomore status or higher)
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program in a technical field
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and self-motivated
This position is 100% remote from a home-office environment. Must have Microsoft compatible computer or laptop.
Anika Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.