Anritsu is looking for an Application Specialist to join our team. The Application Specialist provides support to the sales team by performing several administrative tasks, including generating sales quotes. In addition, this person will be the main point for the Regional Sales Managers. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate should be organized, flexible, and tech-savvy. In addition, this person will need to balance multiple projects and prioritize them.
To the right Applications Specialist, we offer:
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Employment with a stable, growing company
- Company-provided snacks
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Anritsu was established in 1895 and is now an industry leader in inspection and detection equipment for the food and pharmaceutical industries. Formed in Japan, Anritsu has expanded its tradition of advancing quality control programs across the globe. Anritsu’s best-in-industry X-Ray, Checkweighing, and Metal Detection technology maximize the performance of our customers’ quality control programs. With over 130,000 installations globally, we are at the forefront of technology, exceeding the highest product safety and compliance standards. For more about us, please visit our website at https://www.anritsu.com/en-us/infivis.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Point of contact for the department: answering incoming calls as well as email messages
- Partners with Sr. Application Specialist, Application Specialist as necessary to help generate quotes or research current or potential customers
- Partners with a group of Regional Sales Managers and assist with quotes and salesforce management
- Analyzes application details through various systems and support personnel to determine the correct engineered solution for presentation to the customer
- Creates and provides equipment proposals to the field per these activities efficiently and accurately
- Supports Salesforce database of leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities for assigned territory
- Update Salesforce opportunities by attaching quotation, adding line item pricing upon completion of the quote, and essential project notes
- Supports the sales team on other sales related activities that are relevant to closing orders
Secondary Job Functions
- Assist with product testing as needed
- Assist with PTI’s as needed
- Assist Project Coordinator as needed
- Communication proficiency
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving
- Must enjoy a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- BA or BS Preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Experience using CRM, SalesForce, or similar data entry software
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Spanish preferred but not necessary
This position requires less than 5% travel.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Anritsu Infivis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
For more about us, please visit our website at www.anritsu.com.