Applied Research Associates, Inc. (ARA) seeks an experienced Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst to aid in defining cyber requirements and capabilities in support of modeling and simulation tool development.
The successful applicant will perform as a Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst eliciting, defining, and refining requirements to meet Air Force intelligence needs for the simulation of cyber offensive, defensive, and Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) effects. The successful applicant will propose, record, and implement new requirements, processes, procedures, and activities as directed to support related cyber responsibilities for the impacted Air Force and Joint communities.
- You will use your communication and networking skills to identify stakeholders and work with them to understand current cyber operations
- You will use your expertise eliciting requirements from stakeholders to identify capability gaps and recommend solutions to address those gaps
- You will document requirements and work with technical staff to translate requirements into actionable tasks
- You will be working closely with a collaborative team so your team player personality and excellent written/oral communication skills will be essential
Due to the work, you’ll perform and interactions with the Air Force you will need to be a US citizen with an active DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance.
We are looking for at least a BS in Information Technology or a related field with 10-12 years of experience.
Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst Technical requirements for the position are as follows:
- Experience with Air Force communication and information systems
- Familiarity with Defense Cyberspace Operations (DCO) and DoDIN effects
- Ability to identify requirements in support of intelligence activities including offensive, defensive, and DoDIN effects
- Technical background in Information Technology with an emphasis on cyber operations
Applied Research Associates, Inc. (aka ARA) is an employee-owned international research and engineering company known for providing technically superior solutions to complex and challenging problems in the physical sciences. We were founded in Albuquerque, NM in 1979 as the disco era was, thankfully, closing out and the personal computer era was beginning. We employ over 1,500 professionals and continue to grow. ARA offices throughout the U.S. and Canada provide a broad range of technical expertise in defense, civil, and health technologies, computer software and simulation, systems analysis, environmental technologies, and testing and measurement.
ARA also prides ourselves on having a challenging culture where innovation & experimentation are the norm. At ARA, employees are our greatest assets, so we give our employees the tools, training, and opportunities to take active roles as owners. The motto, “Engineering and Science for Fun and Profit” sums up the ARA experience. The company realizes employee ownership spawns greater creativity and initiative along with higher performance and customer satisfaction levels. We are also very proud of our Women’s Initiative Network (WIN) whose purpose is to motivate, support, and encourage professional career development for women to maximize career and professional accomplishments.
To find out more about Southeast Division visit our website at: https://www.ara.com/raleigh/