Entrepreneur’s Track Business Internship
Stipend Paid | Full-time: 8:00am to 4pm (Mon-Fri) |Part-time: 8:00am to 2pm (Tuesday & Thurs)
The Entrepreneur’s Track Business Internship will perform a variety of high-level administrative and executive duties to ensure smooth and efficient operation. While this position will coordinate between the Head of Business Development, Lab Director, and the President & CEO, the Business Interns will work closely with the Head of Business Development.
Essentially, the company is seeking a “go-to person”, and a “Jack or Jill of all trades” in a high-intensity work environment. The candidate is able to meet deadlines and effectively prioritize tasks and assignments, primarily in the area of marketing and business development. No formal degree in this area is necessary.
• Regular communication with leadership
• Screen and direct calls, email, and visitors
• Calendar management, Schedule a moderate volume of meetings, appointments, and conferences (domestic and international)
• Assist in developing/designing Marketing collateral such as flyer/brochure materials and Digital Marketing
Campaigns (~70% time devoted)
• Develop new business strategies
• Assist in business expansion and proposals
• Participate in presentations and weekly reviews
• Administrative/clerical duties including, but not limited to, responding to emails, filing paperwork
• Investigate and follow-up with identified issues
• Office area organization/cleaning and resolving minor maintenance tasks
• Additional responsibilities as required – ability to be a team player and assist where needed
• Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiatives, creative, and thinks `outside the box’
• Tech Savvy; High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe’s Creative Suite- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
• Must display a keen attention to detail
• Reliable, responsible, and punctual
• Discrete – able to be trusted with confidential information
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Business and Science background (preferred, but not necessary)
Job Type: Internship
Please, remember to wear a mask and respect the personal space and needs of others during this trying time.