Arcadis is looking for an entry level Management Consultant to join our quickly growing company in the Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, Denver, CO or Buffalo, NY office. You will work with project teams to gather Environmental, Health, Safety, sustainability, or quality related business requirements, translate them into Information System specifications and implement design in associated software.
What you will be doing:
In this client-facing role, you will support business leaders in the successful selection, configuration, implementation, and sustainment of EHS and sustainability management information systems. You will also provide objective, independent advice on off-the-shelf or custom-built, third-party technologies and knowledge of the market presence of these technologies within our clients. (Training will be provided.) The successful candidate will have effective client communication skills and a passion for sustainability and technology. Ideally, you will have successfully completed university courses that provided exposure to and experience with environmental software or have a technical field of studies to further develop a deep understanding of global EHS and sustainability business capabilities, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
- Engage in all life cycle stages of project execution; Implement EMIS software for clients worldwide, assisting with system configuration, integration, training, rollout, support, maintenance, enhancement and improvements as required to meet overall business objectives of clients.
- Configure/deploy environmental health, safety and sustainability solutions; specific activities include drafting and publishing system design documents, configuring technical specifications and components within the solution, analyzing/migrating data, and developing custom reports/dashboards and automated interfaces.
- Participate in system support and training clients.
- Apply functional and technical skill to configure EMIS software; serve as subject matter expert to provide escalation point for production issues.
- Map and analyze end-to-end business processes within third party and proprietary systems as well as integration with EHS&S Management Information Systems software, following formal IT guidelines.
- Facilitate management of change issues with the adoption of new information systems.
- Serve as a power user of collaborative technology, and champion new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures (i.e. Enablon, Intelex, Cority, SAP EHSM, and other EHS&S software systems.)
Qualifications – External
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MIS, and/or background in Environmental field