The St. Augustine Multimedia Ministry is seeking a web manager who will be responsible for managing and maintaining the parish website. On average, approximately two to four hours a week will be needed to fulfill this role. A $200.00 monthly stipend will be offered for this role.
Parish Web Manager Description:
The parish web manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the parish website, including proper integration of social media platforms and parish membership software.
We seek a parishioner with a strong understanding of and demonstrated expertise in web content development, website usability, social media integration, and graphic/web design skills. The web manager will work collaboratively with pastoral staff and the Multimedia Ministry to ensure seamless and consistent messaging across all parish communications platforms.
• design and create new pages as requested, including for temporary parish initiatives
• add photos, text, video, graphics and other content to website as requested
• evaluate website analytics monthly for errors and traffic patterns and suggest updates/ changes
• train ministry points of contact (POCs) on how to access and edit web content on ministry webpages
• provide feedback to ministry POCs and other content producers on improving content & maximizing visibility
• create and assign new email accounts
• assign admin user roles to ministry POCs and other content producers
• help reset user passwords when needed
• ensure integration of parish social media accounts and membership software
• experience with web-based content management systems
• basic understanding of html
• basic understanding of image and video formats that are optimal for websites
• experience with several internet browsers and mobile web browsing
• experience using Google Analytics and Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite) applications
• ability to quickly learn and adapt to new applications or program updates