Ash Grove Cement, a CRH company, provides portland and masonry cements to help build the foundation and infrastructure for the world around us. We ship millions of tons of cement from our plants and network of terminals located across the Midwest, Texas and Western United States. When you work for Ash Grove, you are connecting to something bigger. Join our team and help Ash Grove build America.
The program’s intent is to provide the candidate a real life work experience and to familiarize the candidate specifically with Ash Grove. The program also provides Ash Grove with an opportunity to preview future prospective Cement Development Program candidates.
A well-rounded introduction to the cement manufacturing process including:
- Cement 101
- Environmental monitoring and compliance
- Maintenance of equipment and systems
- Quality Control
- Process Control
- Each intern has a designated mentor who reviews your progress
- Senior management spends time with candidates while on site
- Competitive salary and paid housing
- Opportunity to apply for scholarship
- Visit to the home office at end of internship to present summer projects to senior management
- Bachelor’s Degree in physical sciences, chemical, electrical, environmental, mechanical, metallurgical, mining engineering or chemistry required
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Ash Grove Cement is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.