Attollo Recruit Intern
The Attollo Recruit Intern will be instrumental in creating an enriching and engaging experience for our new incoming students. This role includes helping to lead an intensive program for potential Attollo scholars that occurs from 5:30 am to 7:30 am three times a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday). Activities are introspective, geared on college prep, as well as focuses on learning how to solve the rubik’s cube.
- Co-facilitate group activities and discussions
- Attend debriefing meetings for each Attollo Recruit session
- Attend as a chaperone and facilitator during our field trip
- Facilitate evening one-on-one sessions
- Attend as a chaperone on the one-day college tour
- Help to plan the professional Interview night
- Build strong and lasting relationships with our students and families
- Passionate about Development in youth
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Organizational skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Reliable means of transportation
- As part of our culture, we expect every team member to also be a mentor to our scholars and have a positive attitude coming into Attollo.