Account Verification/Onboarding Specialist
Autosled is the next-generation automotive transportation logistics platform and marketplace that provides a new level of technology-first capabilities and efficiencies for the entire automotive transportation ecosystem including dealers, brokers, fleet managers, transporters, auctions, and partners. New and used cars, trucks, motorcycles, classic and luxury vehicles are all regularly shipped nationwide with our app.
We are seeking an Account Verification/Onboarding Specialist – Software/Phone-Based to join our team! You will perform activities in the onboarding process of our clients.The Account Verification Specialist (AVS) or Onboarding Specialist (OS) is assigned to a portfolio of clients that is managed by an Account Representative. The AVS supports the administration and processing of client load submissions and provides customer service levels consistent with the business objectives of the company.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- On-board new clients onto the Autosled software platform
- Partner with our Business Development Manager/Account Representatives to establish and develop strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Serves as a point of contact to resolve client issues working with team lead and management
- Help identify and build best practices
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Implement company culture, values, and policies
- Provides outstanding customer service by serving well, internally and externally via, telephone, email, and written correspondence.
- Reviews the load submissions uploaded and corrects any errors.
- Reviews and ensures the proper load documentation is correctly imaged in database, Effectively communicates with the client if missing documentation.
- Upload any documentation received in the verification process, such as email correspondence etc.., to be saved with the invoice images in the system.
- Effectively communicate with team members, debtors, clients and management.
- Participate in team environment and business culture that optimizes both customer service and risk management disciplines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required with some college preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, account management, or similar functions
- Ability to build rapport with all clients and employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual. Russian or Spanish a plus
- Practical experience with current onboarding and verification techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful Account/Client Representative professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available