In this Internship Program, you will have the unique opportunity to understand how AvePoint’s Global Partner Program & Partner Experience is designed. You will get to engage and speak with technology companies around the world and see how B2B relationships are formed and develop. Finally, you will be able to be a part of AvePoint’s new global partner program launch this summer!
While the partner program is the main responsibility of this role, this internship also provides the unique opportunity to support AvePoint’s Diversity and Inclusion Employee Resource Groups specifically helping to provide research on philanthropy and logistical support of events.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the co-ordination and planning of partner enablement initiatives
- Supporting curation and communication of partner enablement activities
- Reporting on activities executed and follow-up with team on next actions, inclusive of review on training materials
- Participating and providing support to various activities that will support the partner enablement journey
- Shadowing meetings between business function leads and maintain regular cadence
- Helping to make recommendations on which processes should be optimized and how
- Collecting and analyzing target audience data management
- Working with subject matter experts to help execute the development of new training assets on special request
- Fulfilling tasks set out by supervisor – Head of Global Partner Programs and Partner Experience
- Performing operations tasks, such as data capture and reporting
- Assisting with Partner on-boarding
- Supporting AvePoint’s Inclusion, Diversity, Equality and Allyship programs, including research and administrative tasks for our employee resources groups.
- Work on a summer long research project