Who we are looking for…
A native mobile iOS Developer passionate about advancing mobility to construct elegant, effective, and exceptional native mobile code, through self-motivation and collaboration.
What you will experience…
- An opportunity to work every day with world-class colleagues to impact lives by creating technology that helps provide greater access to healthcare around the world.
- Flexibility that allows you to work where you are most comfortable, whether at home, at work, or a combination of both
- A respectful and collaborative team-oriented environment that encourages everyone to bring their authentic self to work every day
- Professional development for career growth
- A commitment to work-life integration
- Competitive compensation
- A full selection of benefits, including company-matching 401k contributions
- Free onsite employee gym
- 20 days of paid time off + holidays + birthdays
- Holiday and various other employee celebrations
Who we are…
Axxess creates a complete suite of easy-to-use, innovative software solutions, empowering home health, home care and hospice providers to grow their business while making lives better. Our collaborative culture focuses on innovation and excellence, and we are proudly recognized nationally as a “Best Place to Work”.
What you will do…
- Strategize by helping define product features alongside product management, UX design, and engineering to enable quality home health solutions
- Work in an agile atmosphere to drive the system architecture, implement, test and deploy the next generation of mobile features for iOS applications
- Spearhead the best practices in progressive code design and reviews; identify and address performance bottlenecks; recommend changes and enhancements to existing code to extend the reach of existing applications, timely
- Contribute to a repository of highly reusable organization-focused artefacts such as libraries, demonstrations, documentation amongst many more
What you bring…
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or related field)
- 2-4+ years of experience building complex native iOS applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
- 3+ years of involvement in publishing mobile applications for the App store
- Proficient with iOS SDK, Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa, XCode, and OO programming and design.
- Noteworthy experience utilizing RESTful APIs
- Functional knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project feature from scoping requirements through actual launch of the feature
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills with emphasis on product performance, user experience and scalability
- Ability to solve software problem or workflow and decompose a problem into clear software APIs and UX design actions
- Communication skills across different teams and technical backgrounds highly valued
- Experience with third-party libraries/frameworks like Realm, IGListKit, Alamofire and Firebase is a plus
Axxess is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. All applicants must be authorized to work in and currently reside in the United States.