Who You Are
You are a motivated student or recent graduate student who is passionate about data management. You are a continuous learner who constantly is looking to absorb feedback and put it to use. You are a strong communicator who can summarize complex findings for partners with different backgrounds and goals.
What You’ll Do
- Work within the analytics and data management department at BHG
- Assuring the integrity of raw data, including data extraction, storage, manipulation, QC, processing and analysis using Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Databricks, and Data Factory
- Provide strategic and tactical support to the team by analyzing and interpreting business data to provide innovative solutions
- Analyzing data, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analysis
- Executing Data Hygiene processes.
- This person must be able to analyze data sets and come up with strategic solutions within different aspects of the company, including but not limited to: marketing, sales, employee performance, client profiling, credit, and risk
- Gain valuable experience by applying knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world application. BHG gives you the space to explore your passions, discover new strengths, and innovate new solutions to help drive our business forward.
- Work as part of a culture of collaboration: you’ll receive guidance and work directly with BHG leaders, mentors, and experienced employees across the organization.
- Gain cross-functional skills and visibility to all areas of the business: from our virtual training sessions, hands-on experience, mentorship program, and access to diverse subject matter experts.
- Work for a culture we believe in: We invest in employees who want to build a career at BHG and achieve their goals. Because helping you realize your full potential will make our company stronger.
What You’ll Need
- Proficient with SQL, Power BI, Excel, and PowerPoint; R, Python are plus
- Knowledge of Databricks and Azure Data Factory
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude to pick up new technical skills and domain knowledge
- Excited to collaborate and eager to learn
- Driven and ambitious
- Great team player
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering or related quantitative fields