A developer will work with a multitude of applications that support the enterprise experience across Bath & Body Works. The primary applications are Java Based.
· Design, development, unit testing and deployment of customer solutions
· Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement
· Triage and resolution of recurring problems
· Prepares scope documents and project plans.
· Participates in and/or leads the introduction of new technologies and updates standards
· Prepare and communicate status, issues, and opportunities to the business.
· Provide technology expertise and guidance, remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a very fast-paced, multi-task environment and collaborate well across many different teams. They should be curious and be able to explain high level technical aspects of software development. They have experience with JAVA in their course work or extra circular projects
· Oral and written communication skills – with proven ability to present technical issues to customers in a clear and understandable manner
· Business writing, communication, and presentation skills
· Problem determination and resolution skills regarding all technical aspects of the various systems
· Experience with JAVA and/or Spring Boot
· Understanding of different implementation methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
Our Internships offer you the opportunity to:
· Network- meet with a variety of people within Bath & Body Works
· Explore Career Opportunities- you can receive an inside look at your potential career path!
· Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for full time employment after graduation.