Software Developer –
Summer 2022 Internship Program
Do you want to take part in developing software that advances infrastructure and changes the world? Bentley Systems develops software that helps Engineers around the globe improve roadways, create access to clean drinking water, and maximize efficient use of resources. Make your mark with us!
Bentley Systems is seeking talented students for intern opportunities as Software Developers, who work on a variety of platforms where they create, enhance, and maintain product lines as well as participate in the full life cycle of development… from specification and design through implementation, test and support. If you love software development, then this is the place for you!
Available Internship Locations –
– Watertown, CT
– Philadelphia, PA
– Exton, PA (Headquarters)
– Pittsburgh, PA
– Huntsville, AL
– Kansas City, MO
– Austin, TX
– New Orleans, LA
– San Diego, CA
– Irvine, CA
– Virtual Internships are also available
The responsibilities of a Software Developer Intern include design, implementation, testing and support of product features:
1. Design includes participating in defining and interpreting feature requests and designing product and features for stability, usability, and maintainability.
2. Implementation includes using the latest development tools to turn the designs into actual software products. In particular, implementations must be stable and maintainable. Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world challenges
3. Testing responsibilities include both unit testing as well as providing additional guidance and support to the certification group.
4. Support includes maintaining the existing code base and providing assistance to the support group.
1. Candidate for Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering. Other engineering disciplines are encouraged to apply if they have the required software development skills.
3. Knowledge of software design patterns required
4. Interest in web development or cloud native technologies a plus
Advance your skills and make your mark with Bentley System’s University Program. Bentley Systems is a leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $700 million in 171 countries outside the United States. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by the Bentley brothers.