Beverly Law Firm is looking for a Real Estate Intern. The internship is unpaid and in exchange for course credit. The role requires someone to be good with doing extensive research and great with excel sheets (nothing too advanced though)
Background and Experience
An internship or relevant course work in commercial real estate, financial services or consulting is a plus but not a requirement.
The analyst’s job responsibilities include:
- Asset Management – Ongoing financial analysis and reporting for existing assets.
- Acquisitions – Model new acquisitions
- Strategy Execution – Assist the team in executing value add operations strategies.
- Site Surveys – Perform site surveys, evaluate asset performance and generate recommendations.
- Evaluate cost, location, and physical compatibility of the locations with Beverly Law Firm’s needs.
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
The analyst will work closely with the firm’s principals and associates, and will have direct contact with clients. The following qualities are required:
- Dedicated Self Starter – Have problem solving skills and follow through on project-based work.
- Communication – Have good written communication skills, and communicate effectively and professionally with sophisticated high-value clients.
- Economics – Understand business principles and be skilled at interpreting and analyzing financial data.
- Analytics – Have strong Excel skills, preferably with experience in financial and economic modeling.
- Organized – Be able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments.