- Support contracts department with project and billing setup
- Review contracts, contract mods, and purchase orders for billing requirements
- Manage the invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Ensure invoices comply with appropriate contracts, guidelines, and regulations
- Remit invoices to customers based on submission instructions (WAWF, IPP, other website, email, etc.)
- Research invoice issues that arise due to unique billing requirements or project adjustments.
- Perform Collection activity and resolution of outstanding invoices for past due accounts
- Assist in any internal or external audits as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience with billing using Deltek Costpoint
- Understanding of T&M, FP, and Cost-plus billing required
- B.A. or B.S. Degree Required
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite’